Proposals should be submitted on or before Wednesday, May 23, 2018, with your completed form and attached drawing/layout.
Each classroom should be outfitted with the latest innovative products that make learning spaces come to life. All classroom proposals should include:
- A drawing or schematic showing the layout
- A description of the classroom outlining learning objectives of the design (limit 100 words)
- Seating for approximately 100 adult learners
- Accommodation for a single-speaker presentations as well as panel discussions with up to four participants
- A plan for audio-visual equipment for educational presentations including, but not limited, to screens/monitors, microphones, speakers, etc. If requested, EDspaces will provide lavalier microphones for presenters and A/V staff to test the sound and projection before each presentation.
- The preferred location of your classroom (exhibit hall floor or in a meeting room).
- The team involved in your classroom design. Please confirm the commitment of all listed vendors in your proposal who will actively participate in the planning and installation.