Educational Facility Grant Program
The purpose of the Educational Facility Grant Program is to fund participation in high-quality professional development experiences that will expose school and college facility planners, superintendents, and business purchasing officials to innovative solutions and best practices that will assist them in making more effective decisions regarding their upcoming educational construction or refurbishing projects.
Benefits of Participation
Those awarded a grant will receive many benefits, including the chance to:
- Be exposed to innovative products that support the creation of effective learning environments.
- Participate in educational sessions led by nationally recognized speakers.
- Discuss the trends affecting educational facility design and how to incorporate green products that increase the sustainability of your school buildings.
- Discover new ways to increase purchasing power and save your district money.
- Engage in conversations with your peers in the educational facility planning arena to learn more about the innovations and approaches being employed in the planning, design and equipping of facilities in their district; and how they are navigating the changes in the education marketplace.
- Connect with the vendors that will support your next design project and compare the latest in school equipment, fixtures, and furniture.
Grant Award Package
- Hotel accommodation for up to three (3) nights at an official EDspaces hotel
- Full conference registration to attend career-enriching educational sessions, exhibits and networking events
- NOTE: Grant does not include travel.